Marriage is one of the most important earthly relationships we have— and one of the most challenging. From pre-marital counseling to referrals to licensed marriage and family therapist, Celebration wants to be with you and support you and your spouse throughout your marriage.
- Pre-Marital Counseling- The State of Florida will waive the three-day waiting period and lower the cost of a marriage license upon completion of a premarital course. Our pastors are all qualified to provide counseling that fulfills this requirement.
- Marriage Mentoring- Several of our deacons and their wives are trained to serve as marriage mentors. Coming alongside you and your spouse, providing support, love, and "been-there-done-that" advice, they look forward to helping you grow in your marriage.
- Pastoral Counseling- Our pastors are happy to meet with you and/or your spouse to discuss biblical ways to address the marital challenges you might be facing.
- Referrals- Some time problems in a marriage go much deeper than a pastor is trained to help you with. This is when our referral program comes in. We can help you find a local marriage and family therapist/counselor to help you and your family through the toughest of times
- Groups- Celebration hosts several weekly and seasonal groups that focus on growing a stronger, biblically based marriage. Click here to find the Group just right for you and your spouse.
- RightNow Media- Called "the Netflix of Bible Studies", RightNow Media is a free resource available to everyone that's a part of the Celebration Family! Click here to set up your free account, the search for "marriage" and start learning and growing together at home!