Celebration Kinderschool is a parttime program that serves children from 1 year old through Kindergarten. Our goal is to help children connect to God through learning and to help their parents connect to others. Our programs runs on a calendar similar to the Leon Public Schools calendar. Our normal school week is Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 1:00pm. Extended care is available. See below for more information!
Kinderschool direct phone line:
And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and with people.
2019-2020 Fall Registration News!
Our registration for 2019-20 is upon us. Registration will take place in The Broom Tree Café 8:00-1:00.
- Currently enrolled children may register at any time between the dates of 1/10/19 – 1/24/19.
- Monday, January 28th ~ siblings of current CBK families only
- Tuesday, January 29th ~ Celebration Baptist Church members and After School families
- Wednesday, January 30th ~ open to the community
8:00 a.m. each morning of registration, we will begin distribution of Registration Numbers. Pick up at the front desk.
Registration is on a first come first serve basis. In order to register and retain a spot for your child, please arrive by 8:00 and obtain a ticket number from the front desk. The ticket number will indicate who is next to register.
In order to assist you in your decision as to where to place your child/children this fall of 2019, please note the following important information.
Registration Form (changes)
Please note: Department of Children and Families is now requiring addresses of ALL contacts designated in case of emergency AND permitted to pick up your child. Please make sure you have their addresses to complete the registration form. Registration will not be complete until all information is listed. Thank you in advance!
Before School Care (18 month olds - VPK)
Hours from 8:00 – 9:00 are available Monday through Friday. BSC days will reflect the days enrolled at CBK. There is a $60 registration fee. To ensure your child’s spot, please register now so that we can adequately staff this program. There is no sibling discount.
Stay & Play (18 month olds - VPK)
Hours from 1:00 – 2:30 are available Monday through Friday. You may choose the days you would like your child to attend Stay and Play. Stay & Play is a time for children to stay longer and play with friends. Younger children may rest or nap as needed. There is a $60 registration fee. To ensure your child’s spot, please register now so that we can adequately staff this program. There is a sibling discount.
After School Program (VPK only)
Hours from 1:00 – 6:00 are available Monday through Friday. This ministry of Celebration Baptist Church is under the Directorship of Mrs. Holly Mills. After School staff will pick up the children from CBK and walk them over to the gym to continue their day in the After School Program. Please see the After School fee schedule for more details such as times, days and fees.
Preschool (18 month olds - 3 year olds)
- 2 day option is Tuesday and Thursday
- 3 day option is Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- 5 day option is Monday through Friday
- The $50 activity fee allows your child to receive a CBK t-shirt and participate in all on-campus field trips, school/holiday celebrations, school programs, snow day, end of the year special activities, etc. This fee is due by May 10, 2019.
4 year old Program (includes VPK funded portion)
- The optional $80 activity fee allows your child to receive a CBK t-shirt and participate in all on-campus field trips, class/holiday celebrations, school programs, Thanksgiving Feast, snow day, end of the year special activities, graduation ceremony and receive monthly Weekly Readers. This fee is due the first day of school.
- School Supply List - There is no supply fee for 4-year-olds. Over the summer, we will send home a list of recommended supplies that your child will need for the fall. Please bring supplies with you to the student/parent orientation. Orientation dates will also be mailed out in the summer.
- 4 year old wrap around care fee is $950 for the year. $500 is due at registration, and the balance paid $50 monthly from September-May. If preferred, the entire wrap fee may be paid in full at registration.
- Our Four-Year-Old Program provides approximately 668 hours of instruction which exceeds the VPK hours by approximately 128 hours for the school year. The additional 128 classroom hours are paid for by the family through a separate fee called “wrap around care” fee. This fee is based on our cost of care for a four-year-old student.
Supply Fee, Tuition and Activity Fee due dates
All supply fees are due prior to school starting. All tuition is due the first day of school, and by the 1st of each month thereafter. A late fee of $25.00 will be charged for payments received after the 10th of the month. Checks should be made out to Celebration Baptist Kinderschool or (CBK). Please see rate sheet for due dates for our fees.
Due at registration
- fees that are applicable to your student’s attendance
- Fees include registration fees, ½ of the supply fee and wrap around fees
- Please refer to the attached rate sheet for details.
***ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE***
We will be happy to help with any questions and/or suggestions you may have. We can be reached at (850)893-2229. It is going to be another great year and we can’t wait to see you there!
Three, four and five year olds
- Art and Science
- Music and Movement
- Physical Education
- Current Immunization Form- Request this by phone from your pediatrician; they will inform you if you need an appointment. We will need an updated Blue Card immunization form.
- Current Student Health Form (Yellow Sheet)- Request this by phone from your pediatrician; they will inform you if you need an appointment. The state has recently updated this form and there is a parent section on the back that must be completed as well as signed a parent.
- Available for ALL ages!
- Sign up at the beginning of the school year.
- Drop-in available.
|Melanie Callaway||Assitant Director|
|Barbara Sessions||Financial Assistant|
|DJ Johnston & Abigail Day||1A|
|Lane Mathews & Vicki Sullivan LoCurto||2A|
|Beth Beauchamp & Shelly Day||2B|
|Melissa Miller & Becky Hadley||3A|
|Erin Remy||3, 4, and 5 year old Special Area|
|Lane Mathews||1 and 2 year old Special Area|
|Yolanda Larry||Before School Care Coordinator|
|Jennifer Sadberry||Stay & Play Coordinator|