We understand selecting care for your child is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. The After School/Summer Camp Program at Celebration can help make the decision easier. This program was founded in 2004 on the principle that young children flourish when placed in a nurturing environment. We offer your child a loving and safe haven – a home away from home. We are dedicated to teaching and ministering to Pre-K through 5th grade children with a desire that these children grow spiritually and come to know Jesus Christ in a real way.
And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and with people.
- Meet both the physical and spiritual needs of each child.
- Lay a strong Biblical foundation that leads them to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Disciple them and encourage them to grow in their walk with Christ.
- Meet the needs of the children in our ministry and their families.
- Provide parents and caretakers with encouragement and Biblical principles.
- Roberts Elementary
- Desoto Trail Elementary
- Gilchrist Elementary
- Killearn Lakes Elementary
- Celebration Baptist Kinderschool
- Indoor Recreation
- Video Game Room
- Board Game Room
- Building Room
- Activity Room
Summer Camp registration has closed- we are completely full at this time.
This summer, we will be challenging the children to put their confidence in God's power, presence, and purpose as we explore this theme of living AMPED for Christ. Our mission is to increase your child’s faith and confidence that truly transforms their lives through stories and verses that teach the impossible things that God can accomplish, and His ever-present help with us, also how God can use little people in big ways. Knowing the goodness and greatness of the Lord will give these children this boldness for Christ that makes an eternal impact. So prepare to see your little ones embrace the good news and begin the journey of living a life that shows the power of an Almighty God.
- Week 1: First Things First
- Week 2: How useful are you
- Week 3: Flex Your Spiritual Muscle
- Week 4: Never Say Never
- Week 5: You are never alone
- Week 6: Squad Goals
- Week 7: Keep Your Eyes on the Prize
- Week 8: Adventure Week
- Week 9: Inseparable
Summer Camp Dates: Celebration will offer 9 weeks of Summer Camp beginning Monday, June 4 – Friday, August 3. We will be closed on Wednesday, July 4, Thursday, July 5 & Friday, July 6.