We understand selecting care for your child is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. The After School/Summer Camp Program at Celebration can help make the decision easier. This program was founded in 2004 on the principle that young children flourish when placed in a nurturing environment. We offer your child a loving and safe haven – a home away from home. We are dedicated to teaching and ministering to Pre-K through 5th grade children with a desire that these children grow spiritually and come to know Jesus Christ in a real way.
And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and with people.
- Meet both the physical and spiritual needs of each child.
- Lay a strong Biblical foundation that leads them to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Disciple them and encourage them to grow in their walk with Christ.
- Meet the needs of the children in our ministry and their families.
- Provide parents and caretakers with encouragement and Biblical principles.
- Roberts Elementary
- Desoto Trail Elementary
- Killearn Lakes Elementary
- Celebration Baptist Kinderschool
- Indoor Recreation
- Video Game Room
- Board Game Room
- Building Room
- Activity Room
Summer Camp is completely FULL and we are no longer taking requests to be put on the the waiting list.
Summer Camp is already FULL we are bursting with excitement and energy as we POWER UP with anticipation for the best Summer Camp experience yet!
The POWER UP theme and curriculum for this summer is designed to challenge each child to 'up their game' and discover that our true power comes from knowing God and trusting Jesus as we are filled with the Fruits of the Spirit. Our mission is to provide an environment that allows your child to actively engage in worship, teachings, and hands-on activities to increase their knowledge and faith in Jesus.
SUMMER CAMP DATES
Celebration will offer 9 weeks of Summer Camp beginning Monday, June 3rd through Friday, August 2nd. We will be closed on Wednesday, July 3rd, Thursday, July 4th & Friday, July 5th.
- WEEK ONE: His Kind of Love
- WEEK TWO: All Around
- WEEK THREE: All I Need
- WEEK FOUR: Echo
- WEEK FIVE: Changed
- WEEK SIX: Best News Ever
- WEEK SEVEN: Hide and Seek
- WEEK EIGHT: I Trust In You
- WEEK NINE: ADVENTURE WEEK