Our goal as a Children's ministry at Celebration Baptist Church is to equip you to guide your children as they grow to be like Jesus. We only get them for a few hours a week at church, but you have them the rest of the time and we have some great tools to help you make the most of that time!
And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and with people.
9am, 10:15am & 11:30am
9am & 10:15am
Developing Young Athletes
This year, athletes will learn how to Rise Up and grow mentally, athletically, spiritually, and socially, through the 360 Progression™. They will be encouraged to have fun, develop skills, play hard, and play in such a what that others take notice.
Upward Leagues Have:
- 1 practice and 1 game per week.
- Unique substitution system that ensures every young athlete plays.
- Quality game day uniform and other sport related gear.
- Age appropriate character and skill development both on and off the field.
- Coaches who are focused on your athlete's development.
- 21 years of experience in youth sports.
K-2nd Grade Basketball
- Evaluations- September 15, 9:00-10:00am and September 17, 6:00-7:00pm (pick one date)
- Coach meeting- September 19
- Mini Camp- September 22
- First practices- Week of September 24
- First game day- September 29
- Awards night- November 11
3rd-6th Grade Basketball
- Registration Opens- November 1
- Evaluations- December 1, 8:00-9:00am and December 3, 6:00-7:00pm (pick one date)
- Coach meetings- November 14, 7:45 pm and December 13, 7:45 pm
- Mini Camp- January 12, 9:00-11:00am
- First practices- Week of January 14
- First game day- January 19
- Awards night-March 10
We challenge kids and parents to memorize scripture and we give you the tools to get started at home. We provide Mega Verse CD’s and scripture journals to help memorize the passages. Pick up more information at the BLAST sign-in table. You can also stream the Mega Verse music through Spotify. Just search for the artist Tommy & Jo Hendricks.
Each week at BLAST kids can earn points to be used at the BLAST store. We have three BLAST stores spread throughout the year. Check the parent info at BLAST registration for the next BLAST Store date.
Mega Verse = 5pts.
Parent saying Mega Verse = 5pts.
Family life is full of celebrations and milestones and we want to mark those moments with you. Here are some of the special moments that we commemorate together as a church family.
- Baby Dedication- A time to commit to raise your child to know, love and serve the Lord. Contact the church office to schedule your baby or child's dedication today!
- Preschool Blessing- A picnic for the families of our three-year-olds. Learn about praying for our children and receive a book to help as your children grow.
- Kindergarten BLAST day– The first Sunday after school gets out at 9:00am. Get resources on how to continue to raise your child to know, love and serve the Lord.
- 3rd Grade Bible Day- Every October, learn the importants of Bible reading then present your third grader with their very own Bible!
- 5th Grade SMAC (Sunday Morning After Church- Meets four times during the school year to help your child make the he transition from elementary to middle school. Lunch, field trip and lessons on the BLAST building blocks: respect, wisdom, grace, destiny and perspective.
Adventure Week is a high-energy day camp featuring worship, Bible lessons, crafts, special features and so much more! For kids going into 1st-5th Grade. Lunch, a t-shirt and all supplies are included in the fee.
Thank you to everyone that made Adventure Week 2018 a success! Details on 2019 will be coming soon.
Working in Children's Ministry is a BLAST! And the amazing work of Celebration's Children's ministry couldn't happen without the volunteers that give of their time every week to serve our children and families. Want to join our team? We've got a place for you to serve!