Grab a die and roll. Use the corresponding question to start family conversations at meals, while on the road, or anywhere!
May 9- I will pray for my parents
- What do you think prayer is?
- Who should we pray for? Is there anyone in particular who might need your prayers today?
- Does God like it when we pray to Him? Does He listen to our prayers?
- What have you prayed for that God answered?
- What prayers are you waiting for God to answer?
- What are some things we can pray about?
May 16- I can trust the Bible is true
- Who is your favorite character in the Bible?
- Where did the Bible come from? Who inspired the words in the Bible?
- Can you name a book from the Bible?
- What is your favorite story book? How is the Bible different from that book?
- Read Deuteronomy 6:4-9. It's a MegaVerse! Can you sing it?
- Read 2 Timothy 3:16-17. Find it on Spotify under MegaVerses. Have a sing-a-long!
May 23- I will help my friends
- Who is your best friend? What is special about your best friend?
- What do you like to do with your friends?
- What should you do if your friend is sad?
- If someone is walking into a store behind you, what should you do? Keep walking? Or stop and hold the door for them?
- What is one way you can help your neighbor this week?
- What is one way you can help a friend at school or church this week?
May 30- I will respect the authority in my life
- Who should you show respect to? Police officers, firefighters, parents, teachers, government officials? Who else?
- When you meet someone new, should you ignore the, say hi and shake their hand, or look down when saying hi?
- How do you feel when people are not respectful to you?
- Which option is respectful and which is disrespectful- jumping on your grandma's couch or saying please and thank you when your grandma makes you a snack?
- If your teachers ask you to clean up your toys, what should you say? Why
- List three things you can do to show respect to your parents.
June 6- I will show integrity
- Which word is similar to integrity? Honest, sinfulness, or disinterested?
- If you see someone cheat on a test, what should you do? Tell your teacher about it or decide not to tell anyone?
- Is Jesus someone who is honest? Should we follow in his example?
- A man at the gas station didn't realize he dropped a $5 bill, what should you do?
- If you accidentally break your sibling's toy, what should you do?
- My friend left her Paw Patrol toy at my house. I really liked it. What should I do... keep it or give it back?
June 13- My hope is in Jesus Christ
- What did Jesus do for us?
- What is your favorite thing about Jesus?
- If Jesus came to spend a day with you, what would you choose to do with Him?
- If you could ask Jesus any question, what would it be?
- What do you think Jesus thinks about His people?
- How can you show the love of Jesus?
June - I will show grace to others
- If your own words, what do you think grace is?
- Do we deserve to receive grace or is it a gift from God?
- How can we thank God for the gift of grace?
- Which shows grace... ignoring your siblings, being nice even if you are in a bad mood, or taking their toys if they are mean?
- How can you show grace to people?
- Should you only show grace to your friends or should you show grace to everyone, even people who are not as nice to you?