Groups carry out the purpose of the church to connect people with God and others. Our groups are comprised of church members and non-church members. They meet at a variety of times, days and places. All Groups have the essential elements of Acts 2:42-47: Community Building: Fellowship (sometimes involves food), prayer for and with each other, accountability and caring for each other. Bible Study: Studying applicable Bible Studies with the purpose of knowing Christ and making Christ known. Mission/Multiply: Outward focus of ministry and mission through projects to multiply believers, other groups and churches.
And they devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching, to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread, and to the prayers.
Spring 2017 Groups Kickoff
Wednesday GroupsStarting March 29 at 6:30pm
|Understanding Your Teen||Roshad Thomas, Fred & Terry Wilder||Room 4|
|Married Couple Checkup||Tommy Hendricks||Room 5|
|Empowered: Equipping Everyone for Relational Evangelism||Mike Heller||Room 6|
|Live a Praying Life||Barb Berry||Room 7|
|Women's Bible Study- War Room||Ava Lee||Room 8|
|33 Series for Men- A Man and His Marriage||Doug Bedgood||Room 10|
|Financial Peace University||David Donaldson||Room 11|
|33 Series for Men- A Man and His Design||Will Coarsey||Room 12|
Thursday GroupStarting March 30 at 9:00am
|Live a Praying Life||Barb Berry||Room 4|
Sunday GroupsStarting March 26 at 5:00pm
|Women's Bible Study- Ephesians||Robin O'Donnell, Christy Treadwell||Room|
One leader plus two to three others (same gender) who do a discipleship study together. T-Groups have multiplied rapidly and many of the new generation T-Groups need members. Please contact Pastor Doug at email@example.com to find out more.
- T1-Group: Continue to deepen your knowledge of how to live as a disciple and lead others to grow as a disciple. Study is based on Greg Ogden's book: Discipleship Essentials.
- T2-Group: Join others in growing as biblical leaders. Study is based on Greg Ogden's book: Leadership Essentials.
- T3-Group: Join others in growing in your God-given mission in this world. Study is based on Radical and Radical Together by David Platt.
Various groups, large or small that meet on a regular basis to Connect people with God and others.
- Bible Study: Seek to know the Bible through in-depth study and personal applications. Growing in Christlikeness means knowing and doing the Word.
- Support: Provide a safe place for people to connect in dealing with life issues. Together they deal with common issues or hurdles in life with truth and principles based on God's Word.
- Mission: Pursue a God given ministry objective (common cause, passion, burden) that has a kingdom impact.