Celebration Kinderschool is a parttime program that serves children from 1 year old through Kindergarten. Our goal is to help children connect to God through learning and to help their parents connect to others. Our programs runs on a calendar similar to the Leon Public Schools calendar. Our normal school week is Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 1:00pm. Extended care is available. See below for more information!
Kinderschool direct phone line:
And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and with people.
April 2018 Newsletter
Dear CBK families,
April is here! It just doesn’t really seem possible that we only have six weeks of school left! I wanted to let you know that a new responsibility of Florida Highway Patrol Troopers is for troopers to select a private or public school to serve. Trooper Wesley Dixon has chosen to serve at CBK! He will volunteer at our preschool by reading books, participating in the classrooms and building relationships with the children. His goal is to help children feel safe and comfortable around him as well as keeping our preschool safe. Please welcome him when you see him!
- April 8- Families with Preschoolers Community Gathering 11:30 (lunch included), CBC event
- April 9-13- CBK Teacher Appreciation Week
- April 15- Families with Children Community Gathering 11:30 (lunch included) CBC event
- April 20- Cap / Gown Pictures (for VPK and Kindergarten) by Nicole Myhre at 9:30
- April 28- Parent Appreciation - Broom Tree Café 8:00am, (PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PRESCHOOL DOORS WILL OPEN AT 9:00 UNLESS YOUR CHILD ATTENDS BEFORE SCHOOL CARE.)
- May 4- LAST PIZZA FRIDAY!
- May 6- Families with Preschoolers Community Gathering 11:30 (lunch included), CBC event
- May 11- CBK Graduation ~ VPK and Kindergarten 12:00pm with reception to follow
- May 13- Families with Children Community Gathering 11:30 (lunch included) CBC event
- May 18- Last Day of Kinderschool
*CBC– Celebration Baptist Church, These community lunches are free and all are welcome! It is a sweet time of fellowship and an opportunity to connect with other families with preschoolers.
Matthew 26:26-29, Luke 23:44-49, Matthew 28:1-7
Jesus had a special meal with His disciples. He was getting ready to leave but promised to come back. Jesus died on a cross and His friends are very sad. After three days in a tomb, an angel rolled the stone away and Jesus came back, just like He said He would. Hallelujah! HE HAS RISEN!
I hope you all had a most blessed Easter and celebrate the resurrection of our great Lord and King Jesus!
On Friday, April 27, please come to the Broom Tree Café and share a donut or a muffin with your child, walk them to their classroom, pick up your special handmade gift and kiss them goodbye!
I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With Him at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Psalm 16:8
With MUCH love,
Celebration Baptist Kinderschool uses "WEE Learn" which stands for Weekday Early Education. This Christian material uses preschool centers to promote the child's development in all areas. The purpose of this guide is to provide a framework on which teachers can build an early childhood program that allows children to grow and develop as Jesus did... "Jesus grew in wisdom and stature; and in favor with God and man." (Luke 2:52) We use an additional curriculum called ABC Jesus Loves me. Parents and teachers may also join their page on Facebook as well as utilize their webpage for additional resources. The curriculum for the Kindergarten program is multi-faceted. The ABeka curriculum is used to teach Reading, Phonics, Social Studies, Handwriting, and Science. The math curriculum we use is Saxon Math. A computer lab with age appropriate computer software also enhances the curriculum.
- Current Immunization Form- Request this by phone from your pediatrician; they will inform you if you need an appointment. We will need an updated Blue Card immunization form.
- Current Student Health Form (Yellow Sheet)- Request this by phone from your pediatrician; they will inform you if you need an appointment. The state has recently updated this form and there is a parent section on the back that must be completed as well as signed a parent.
We offer an extended day program from 1:00-2:30 called "Stay & Play!" It will be available for ALL ages! If you are interested in having your child "Stay & Play," sign-up is a one-time event for the school year. Please see the front office if you need to modify. We do offer a drop-in opportunity since we have staff available in the afternoons.
It is our prayer that your child will grow in many ways through our program. God helps us to grow mentally, physically, socially, emotionally and spiritually. In Luke 2:52 it says “And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man.”
We look forward to connecting with all of you as we work together to foster the best year for your child! Our heart’s desire is to love you and your family as Christ loves you! Thank you for giving us the wonderful privilege of serving you and your precious family!!!!
‘We loved you so much that we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our lives as well, because you had become so dear to us.’ I Thessalonians 2:8
|Melanie Callaway||Administrative Assitant|
|Barbara Sessions||Financial Assistant|
|DJ Johnston & Kennett Lumaka||1A|
|Lane Mathews & Vicki Sullivan LoCurto||2A|
|Lindsey Smith & Jo Routt||2B|
|Allyson Sheffield & Jennifer Sadberry||3A|
|Yolanda Larry||4D, Before School Care Coordinator|
|Erin Remy||3, 4, and 5 year old Resource|
|Anna Pedigo||1 and 2 year old Resource|
|Jennifer Sadberry||Stay & Play Coordinator|